Terms and Conditions
Terms, Conditions and Shipping Policy varies from store to store
PLEASE take a minute or two to read this page it will inform you and save any mis-understandings
~~~~~~ THANK YOU ~~~~~~
There are NO extra or hidden fees WHAT-SO-EVER
You will know the EXACT total price BEFORE you place your order
Total you pay = cost of parts + post (based on weight and value of your order)
accepted in $ USD ONLY
***NOTE*** PayPal is accepted on orders up to $500 in value (this is due to PayPal policies)
orders OVER $500 in value by Check, Money Order or Bank Transfer
We sell LEGO - nothing but LEGO!
- LEGO Sets, Bricks and Parts as manufactured and sold by The LEGO Group ONLY
- NO FAKES, CLONES or "CUSTOM" parts - NONE!!
- All LEGO Bricks and Pieces are carefully sorted and stored in a SMOKE & PET FREE clean environment...
- The plural of LEGO is "LEGO Bricks" or "LEGO parts" NOT LEGO's!!
Items listed for sale are to the very best of my knowledge available
however "human" errors do occur, as well as catalog/inventory mistakes
IF I discover a shortage (More likely when a lot is bought out) you will be offered several remedies :-
- Refund of cost of parts
- Store credit at 2x value of parts
- Cancellation of any part of your order with refund at full value of cancelled parts
- Cancellation of all of your order - with full refund
- You may propose an alternate resolution
PLEASE NOTE: - in order comments if you require a minor variant of a part - EVEN if they are listed as such, alternates can get missed !
- New parts are sourced from sets that I bought for projects that were not required
- also from Pick-A-Brick and from other members here on BrickLink.
- New = new and NOT "mint", parts may have minor marks as would expected from being bagged together
- New parts from sets that don't look "new" will be sold as used
- New/Sealed sets, sent Internationally, MAY be opened and inspected by Customs - it is rare but it does happen - I can not accept liability for this!
- Used = parts that I would accept and use in my projects,
- the majority are like new (used once or twice)
- some maybe new - if I am not certain they are new then they will be sold as used
- Some parts will look (lightly) used, with minor play wear etc.
- EVERY used part will be 100% mechanically sound
- will fit correctly with adjacent pieces
- each piece will have at the least 2 adjacent sides that look very good to excellent
- Or in the case of doors, arches and so on at least one side will be very good to excellent
- Parts/colors that are discontinued may have more evident play wear, seems silly throwing out usable and irreplaceable parts!
- I will note in comments anything significant that you should be made aware of
I am sure most have noticed the varying shades of most all colors these days!
This is due to production runs in different locations.
Whereas TLG used to send pre-colored plastic to each location, they now add pigment "on location"
I have even parted sets with variations in the same box! If an exact match is crucial please ask and I'll see what I can do.
Changes to your order
You may add parts to your order up until the order status shows "processed"
Cancelation and returns
You may cancel any part or all of your order BEFORE it is shipped - PLEASE notify me ASAP!
If you wish to cancel your purchase after it has been mailed, then please confirm this by sending an e-mail within 8 working days from receipt of the goods to legoalchemy[at]icloud[dot]com or via Brick Owl messages
You will be responsible for all mail costs + return mailing + 15% restocking fee
Please return the goods in the condition they were sent (any seals should NOT be broken) together with all packaging within 10 days of canceling your purchase. A refund of of the price paid for the goods less mailing costs and a 15% restocking fee will be made within 30 days of return receipt of goods. The cost of returning the goods safely will be the buyers responsibility – a trackable or registered/insured service is recommended
If I make an error then I will, of course, make good at NO cost to you!
I have a "BE NICE" policy and will always leave you nice feedback - but only AFTER I receive confirmation that you are happy with your order i.e. after you mark your order as "received" ... and perhaps leave me feedback :)
***Please*** contact me before leaving a negative or neutral remark, there is ALWAYS a solution !
- If you are under age 18 you may ONLY place an order with parental supervision and/or approval
- By submitting your order, you are making an offer to purchase
- The contract is binding when and only when I accept your offer to purchase by way of sending you an invoice
- The contract formed shall be under the jurisdiction of the State of North Carolina, USA
- The contract is conditional - and is subject to the terms of sale listed herein
- I reserve the right to refuse your offer to purchase for reasons, such as, but not limited to :-
- negative, neutral or no feedback (I may require you buy insurance on high value orders)
- an "unreasonable" order - unreasonable being defined at my sole discretion
- unreasonable and/or unacceptable terms required by you
- reasonable suspicion that you are a minor acting without consent
- By submitting your order you agree to store terms and conditions and shipping policy
WARNING :- "Some LEGO sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3" (and older children over 103 years) ...